Vocalist.org archive

From:  "SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
"SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Tue Mar 6, 2001  2:37 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Help- question for the list

Hi, Taylor, Ernie and List,

I was about to write that I thought LoMonaco was in New York, and was a
controversial teacher, but you all seem to know all that and beat me to the
punch. But Ernie, TOMI disappeared in the 80's, or at least their
performing space on West 73rd Street did, after real estate prices
skyrocketed (again) and lots of little performing companies lost their
rehearsal/performance spaces. Too bad; performing there was preferable to
some little black box theaters that are left.

Didn't we have a whole Melocchi thread about a year ago? I want the
archives back!!! :-(

Susan Schneider
who is watching yet another blizzard out her window.