Vocalist.org archive

From:  Craig Tompkins <craigtompkins@t...>
Craig Tompkins <craigtompkins@t...>
Date:  Mon Jan 22, 2001  12:34 am
Subject:  Current discussions

I would like to add my thanks to everyone involved in the current
discussions re nasality/nasal resonance and studying vocal performance
in college. The nasality discussion has confirmed that I'm taking the
right approach with some of my younger high school students. The
college discussion has given me more insights into what is expected of
students and teachers at this level. Due to some health problems,
Phyllis Mailing has had to reduce her teaching load at the Vancouver
Academy of Music, and I've been asked to take on one of her students
until the end of term. This will be a sort of "audition" period for me,
so I will probably be coming out of lurking status more often to ask for
advice, directions, suggestions etc. Wish me luck ;o)

Cheers
Craig, Burnaby BC

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8626 Re: Current discussions Karen   Mon  1/22/2001   2 KB

emusic.com