Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Robin L. Frye" <R.L.Frye@w...>
"Robin L. Frye" <R.L.Frye@w...>
Date:  Wed Dec 13, 2000  1:50 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Registers, was: Comparison of female and male si...

Mary Beth,

I'm catching up on days of mail, but I wanted to let you know that you can
read more about Don Miller's work at www.vocevista.com, and you can write to
him at d.g.miller@m... . He was my voice teacher in college, and he
remains a friend and wonderful colleague. He is pleased to talk to
interested singers and teachers about his work, and I encourage you to get
in touch with him. If he doesn't answer right away, it's because he travels
a great deal, demonstrating and training people to use VoceVista.

Robin Lynne Frye
Mezzo-Soprano
Voice and Piano Teacher
New York, New York