Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
"Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
Date:  Fri Dec 1, 2000  5:19 am
Subject:  Our "chatroom"

Hi everyone,

I think we already talked about this a while ago, that we have a functioning
chatroom on our egroups site. I was wondering if maybe we could set up dates
and times to meet there, like for example every Sunday at two different
times to respect all the timezones of Vocalisters? Did we already try doing
something similar? Maybe we can give it another try, I think it would be
fun.

Anyone?

Rocio

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7166 Re: Our "chatroom" Sally Collyer   Fri  12/1/2000   2 KB
7170 Re: Our "chatroom" Caio Rossi   Fri  12/1/2000   2 KB

emusic.com