Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  11:50 pm
Subject:  www.rocioguitard.com -- hear me sing!

Rocio wrote:

> So if you still want to find out whether "Rocio" is a man or a woman,
check
> it out!!!! ;o)

Mmmm... I saw you picture and heard your voice: you're a travesti ( not that
the fact that you live in San Francisco didn't influence my judgment )!!!

Some weeks ago I sent a msg to Mike commenting that I hadn't had a good
impression of your voice. Then, I realized it was either your mp3 file or my
RealAudio, or both, ... or neither... Anyway, the point is that fortunately
neither of us mismanaged our private e-mails and you never knew that. The
other day I downloaded the two songs available there +++++ a new
RealJukeBox. I loved them ( your voice + the 2 songs + the new Real
JukeBox ) , and said
that to Mike yesterday.

Regarding Rocio being a man or a woman, no matter which is true, I saw Rocio
first!!!!

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com