Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  6:47 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] getting back on track

David Grogan wrote:

> Well, as long as everyone else is announcing their

Well, since everyone is announcing their solos I will announce that I will NOT
be singing the solo in Mendelssohn's Ave Maria. Arghhhhhhh! Instead, a tenor
who has lost his hearing so that he can't hear pitches and slides from note to
note was chosen to do the solos. Double arghhhhhh! There must be a reason to
this madness but I and the other usual tenor soloists cannot find one.

Dean