Vocalist.org archive

From:  "salemgirl" <salemgirl@n...>
"salemgirl" <salemgirl@n...>
Date:  Wed Nov 22, 2000  3:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Surgery for Sinusitis

Well, we're waiting for my CT scan results, but I've had recurrent, persistent, antibiotic resistant sinus infections one after the other for what seems like forever.  And because my eustachian tubes are way smaller than normal, every time I get a little clogged up I also lose my hearing.  This last round with a sinus infection has lasted through six weeks and three rounds of antibiotics and I've had a cough for almost that long.  MISERY!  So, I figure anything they do to me has to be better than this.  But at the same time I make my living off my voice so I am filled with fear and trepidation at the thought of messing with anything.

Thanks,

Shana
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/