Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  3:42 am
Subject:  Ney Matogrosso + Brazilian Music

Ken asked:

>Does anyone know where I can find a clip of this singer you guys are
talking
about?

His official website: www.uol.com.br/neymatogrosso

click on English, then Albums, then click on a cover and you'll find
generous samples of all songs ( the one I tried was too muffled, but
COMPLETE ). I recommend the albums "A Flor da Pele" ( with Rafael Rabello ),
the one I called "A Cor da Pele" before ( bad Caio, bad Caio ) and " O Cair
da Tarde", with Tom Jobim and Villa-Lobos's music only. Unfortunately, his
greatest hit, "A Rosa de Hiroshima", which has terrific lyrics, is not
available.

Those of you who appreciate or would like to know more about good Brazilian
music, try this on-line radio station: www.musicalmpb.com.br or go directly
to its English verson: www.musicalmpb.com/en

Bye,

Caio Rossi