Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Martti Savijoki" <marty@m...>
"Martti Savijoki" <marty@m...>
Date:  Fri Oct 27, 2000  9:00 am
Subject:  Re: About studying voice

> ooops.. sorry, i meant www.vocaldynamics.com

Kein Problem.. I tried it that way before you mentioned it.

<geofyung@m...>
<geofyung@m...>

> > you can try the Seth Rigg's Yawning method. Try to yawn and sing
at
> > the same time, you will notice your larynx being lowered. When
you
> > larynx get used to that low position, remove the yawning and try
> sing
> > again. It should be more stabilized. I guess 'Slight' raise is
ok.

I'll try then.

> > You can also check out
> > http://www.vocaldynamics

Oh, how ugly... I wouldn't make this page online, if I had the right
of decision. :) But thanks anyway. But this page doesn't simply make
me buy anything.

> > I personally think Thomas Appell gives a very clear explanation
> about
> > vocal technique in his book "can you sing high C without
straining"

Ok. I won't buy that book still before someone makes the homesite
look better. :)

Thanks,
Marty

emusic.com