Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Fri Oct 13, 2000  8:06 pm
Subject:  Totally off topic: Olympic question-somebody quick!!!

This has nothing at all to do with music. My daughter is competing this
weekend in the local "Junior Miss" competition.........we are after
scholarship money here.....Anyway, the directors have told the girls to know
about the olympics for the interview portion of this event, and we are not
exactly sports fans. Does somebody out there know who it was that was
disqualified for drug use after taking cold medicine? Wasn't there an entire
team that was also disqualified for drug use? What gold medals did the USA
win?

We may know nothing about the olympics, but we DO know the Schubert AVE MARIA
which Kate will sing in the talent portion of this competition (we don't call
them pageants anymore.......). Wish her luck-the other contestants are
singing country/gospel songs and we are in Alabama..............

Thanks,
Leslie (and Kate) Christopher

emusic.com