Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Mon Oct 2, 2000  8:27 pm
Subject:  Re: church etc.

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Ron Zinkel wrote:
> If i ever figure out how to do it, I'm going to filter church/Church,
> Bocelli/bocelli, Nazi/nazi, malmsteen/mal.., guitar AND countertenor.
> I love this list, deplore some topics, and have the greatest regard
> for Isabelle for her initiative in developing it. Eliminate
> "temporary".

Apologies for getting involved in the guitar stuff, we should have used
"OFF:", and I promise not to write on it anymore.

But why countertenors? Do you feel like we've covered all the bases on
the topic? I feel as though we've made significant progress in
understanding this voice type in the last couple of years on this list.

Tako

emusic.com