Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Marcia & Dean" <mardean@m...>
Date:  Wed Aug 23, 2000  2:33 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Exquisite Choruses

Dean,

Your site is amazing. I really enjoyed it.

There is a particular group that I think is just wonderful. It is the
Australian Rosny Children's Choir. I heard them a year ago when I was over
there. I bought a cassette tape. They have a huge repertoire, and sing a
cappella songs like "Lift Thine Eyes." They are a traveling choir and so
they have orchestral arrangements for much of their music. It would great
if they could be headlined or even just mentioned. I have contacted people
in the Community Concerts Association to bring them to America. Funding is
the problem. They range in age from about 8-13, although occasionally there
will be a qualified younger singer or an older one who wants to sing in the
group. The contact person is Ian Filby; his e-mail address is:
roschoir@s...

Musically Yours, Marcia

Subject: [vocalist-temporary] Exquisite Choruses

> Hello all,
>
> I maintain a MP3 Station featuring the finest a cappella choirs in the
world;
> "The Best Of The Best." Most of them are youth, 12 to 20. If you ever
wanted
> to match your choir or chorus to a standard here it is.
> http://www.mp3.com/stations/a_cappella_on_mp3

> If you have or know of a choir or chorus which you believe should be
headlined
> on this station, please let me know of them.
>
> Dean

emusic.com