Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Karen McIntyre" <instrumental_guitar@h...>
Date:  Thu Jul 20, 2000  7:37 pm
Subject:  Singer needed A.S.A.P.

***************************ATTENTION*********************************

I represent a group out of San Jose, Ca. They need a singer
immediately. We are looking for someone along the lines of John
Corabi and Chris Cornell. Someone with some power in his voice.
They have their own recording studio, their own t.v. show (voted #1
cable access show in America last year) to promote their music, and
label interest.
The music is heavy but has groove. Remeber Groove? No Limp Bizkit or
Korn squawking. Only real singers that can deliver. No drugs, or
flakes. We need someone that is serious and in this for the long haul.
Please send all emails to: abstract_music@h... in care of
Karen McIntyre

emusic.com