Vocalist.org archive

From:  "nancy clasby" <nturnage@h...>
Date:  Sat Jul 15, 2000  3:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: I am new

Stephanie wrote:
>Thanks for your message. I am in Mount Martha in Victoria Australia.
>I already sing heaps, like Christian music, hymns and also a few things
>from Messiah.
>But I don't sing to many because I get well I don't think I am that good.
>However the desire to sing gets stronger and it won't go away.

Hi, Stephanie,

I hope you will nurture that desire to sing; it is such a fine lifelong
thread that will bring much joy to you and to others. Don't worry too much
about how good you are, just go ahead and sing when you are asked. It's a
lot like conversation. Be you and you will be right!

Bless you,
Nancy C.