Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Fri Jul 7, 2000  3:22 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Vennard 249

bandb@n... writes:

<< It is not at all my intention to be pedantic but simply to try and show
that
there are important reasons why standardization is to be preferred over
exclusivity, which quite clearly suggests keeping those, _not_ included,
uninformed. So with William Vennards' reference to _illusion_ it would
appear that we have come the full circle.

It is indeed an illusion. In your attempt to make your points seem not
pedantic you have certainly left the impression that they are indeed.... just
kidding.

Randy Buescher

emusic.com