Vocalist.org archive

From:  "halfway_2_nowhere" <mattadore2@h...>
Date:  Thu Mar 6, 2003  8:33 am
Subject:  Need Help Finding A Throat Lubricant

Hi all new to the group have been singing for 7 years now watched a
Ben Harper interview were he talked of a drink/fluid Lo qwat tser I
am unsure how to spell it hence the way I did. If anybody knows of
this liquid and were or how to get some please reply to me ASAP on
mattadore2@h... If you could help it would be greatly
appreciated Cheers Matt. One thing he did say was that Al Anderson
from The Wailers got Ben on to it and apparently it is magic stuff.
PLEASE somebody out there know what Im going on about...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
23114 Re: Need Help Finding A Throat LubricantEdward Nortonbelcantist2003 Thu  3/6/2003
23145 Re: Need Help Finding A Throat LubricantKaren Mercedessingwiththespirit Thu  3/6/2003
23176 Re: Need Help Finding A Throat Lubricantbjjocelyn  Fri  3/7/2003
23179 Re: Need Help Finding A Throat Lubricantnorma bowensingerteacher85 Sat  3/8/2003
emusic.com