Vocalist.org archive

From:  "iacmf <iacmf@y...
Date:  Fri Jan 10, 2003  3:21 pm
Subject:  Happy new year and a question>Head voice from falsetto,but how?

Hi!I am a new user (my real name is Nicolas) and I really like your
group.I think it's a great help for everyone who loves singing and
wants to improve his vocal skills.
I am having singing lessons.However,the traditional music of my
country doesn't use head voice at all, so i haven't
taken lessons on head voice, passagio, etc, as teachers here don't
really know how to do that.
However i am also interested in other music styles.That's why i'd
like to build my head voice too.
I have read that male singers who have a falsetto have a great ease
on developing their head voice.(from their falsetto voice).
Could you please tell me how this is done?Are there some certain
execises?(As i have a very good falsetto voice)

Oh!Traditional SLS exercises like squeaky door, tongue and lip
trills haven't helped me at all/

I would appreciate your help.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21843 Re: Happy new year and a question>Head voice from falsetto,but how?Carl S. Rogers  Fri  1/10/2003
21844 Re: Head voice from falsetto,but how?Michael <chosdad@y...>chosdad Fri  1/10/2003
21846 Re: Head voice from falsetto,but how?Odede Menaoddsmenex Sat  1/11/2003
21848 Re: Happy new year and a question>Head voice from falsetto,but how?iacmf <iacmf@y...>iacmf Sat  1/11/2003
emusic.com