Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Thu Dec 26, 2002  6:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] mini disc redorder/Recording at home

barbjrose@a... wrote:

>Can you record to your computer via the "in" jack in the back? That is what I
do, with great software to record (Cakewalk and Sonar are a few) & the sound is
cd quality when I record to cd.

You can also purchase Cool Edit and Cool Edit Pro from Syntrillium
Software, http://www.syntrillium.com. They have a free download of a
full feature (but limited saving) version so you can decide if you like
it. Epilogue Records has been using Cool Edit Pro for five years
(w/updates of course) for mastering fifteen CD Album releases to the
retail market so far. It's the best program we have ever used, far
superior to Cakewalk or anything else on the market including Rolands
$2,000 studio package. Pro is expensive but the Cool Edit 2000 is not,
$69. I suggest anyone here who wants to check this incredible editor
out, go download the FREE Cool Edit version at
http://www.syntrillium.com/download/download.html?1. I believe you will
be awed at the ease of use and many, many features it has. (No, I don't
work for Syntrillium, just gaga over their product.)

Dr Dean

emusic.com