Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dawn" <crazy4jet66@y...>
Date:  Sun Nov 24, 2002  8:15 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Hi everyone!! New person here : )

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for the input. Sounds exactly how I feel ha ha. Jaw
tension. That is a good word. I am located in Central Florida and
although this is all new to me, I feel my voice coach is good. She
is an instructor. Has taught many people and is doing wonders with
me, but I can't seem to grasp the jaw drop thing. We are working on
it, but I was interested in some input from other vocalists. I know
at some point, I will probably outgrow her, but we have only been
working on my voice for a few months now. As for being an alto...I
am pretty sure I am. I grew up crooning along with Barry Manilow
and his beautiful baritone and I am very comfortable in a low
range.

I am going to keep working on this till it kills me or till my jaw
drops right off my face LOL. I WILL GET THIS! (see how determined
I am?)
Thank you for your help.
Dawn

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21113 Re: Hi everyone!! New person here : )John Link johnlink010254 Mon  11/25/2002

emusic.com