Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dolphin aura <dolphin_aura@y...>
Date:  Tue Nov 12, 2002  3:30 am
Subject:  [vocalist]Graduate school audtion question.

I was originally going to audition with una voce poco
fa by rossini and Ruhe sanft, mein holdes leben, by
mozart. I am having second thoughts about the
rossini and was wondering if I chose to do Un moto di
gioia by mozart if I shouldn't use one composer for
more 2 of my audition pieces...
if so, can you give me any suggestions to something in
italian that is fast or almost fast?
I am a 21 year old soprano, can't really determine at
this point if I am lyric or dramatic, so sorry...I do
coloratura pretty well though...

Anyway, please give me your thoughts and suggestions

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20833 Re: Graduate school audtion question.Margaret Harrison peggyliebman Tue  11/12/2002
20836 Re: Graduate school audtion question.Karen Mercedes   Tue  11/12/2002

emusic.com