Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jodie Bean <bean2871_2000@y...>
Date:  Thu Sep 19, 2002  4:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] any info?

Dear group,
I guess I should have made myself clear before I was beaten down on the list. I
have a bunch of research materials with listings of the songs and books they are
in, however (as I am still researching) I only have until Monday to look up info
on the composers and ALL of the books and versions of the pieces and learn the
songs to perform. I am researching and I was by no means using this list to get
"quick answers". I just thought I would check around and see if there were any
places I had not found or overlooked where the songs could be found at. However
I understand the points made about students researching their own materials, and
I will refrain from asking any more questions about where I can find songs. But
I just wanted to make it clear that I was and am doing my OWN research. I should
have explained myself more, but somehow I felt unwelcome after that. Sorry about
the confusion.
Jodie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20234 Re: any info?Lloyd W. Hanson lwh1 Thu  9/19/2002

emusic.com