Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@m...>
Date:  Mon Sep 16, 2002  8:55 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] list home

A change in name would be nice since we've been at Yahoo so long now. But
there is no need to move. For one thing, administration would be more
difficult if on a "private" server (admins need local server ids whereas at
Yahoo the moderators can easily designate).

All we need to do is create the new Yahoo list, then invite all current
members over there.

PJ.