Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Wed Sep 11, 2002  4:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: In Memoriam 9/11

Karen Mercedes wrote:

>Murder is murder, and sheer quantity of simultaneous deaths should not be what
determines whether and how we react to the tragedy.
>Let us remember ALL victims of murder in our reflections and prayers
>today, and every day. This is the ONLY appropriate way to remember 9/11,
>IMO.

Amen! I agree with you and I am criticized by my friends. I awoke this
morning thinking how unconscionable it is to commemorate disaster in the
way that we do.

Dr Dean

http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
http://www.mp3.com/LizSmith and
http://artistlaunch.com/artist3.asp?artistid=3461
http://www.mp3.com/Katelyn and http://artistlaunch.com/artist3.asp?artistid=3387

http://www.mp3.com/Emmy and http://artistlaunch.com/artist3.asp?artistid=289
"Success does not come with the gifts from God.
Success comes from the talents you develop from
the gifts He gives you." (Riker-Next Generation)

emusic.com