Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Mon Aug 26, 2002  3:00 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] La flute invisible - Saint-saens

Sally Collyer wrote:

> I am trying to find a copy of the sheet music for the above. Would anybody
> happen to know where I might obtain it - or details of any anthologies it
> might be in?

Hmmmm. Une Flute Invisible is a setting made by Camille Saint-Saens, in 1885,
of a poem by Victor Hugo. As for purchasing the music notation I would suggest
a French or British Music Store. Or, in Australia, you might try a division of
G. Schirmer Music Publishers

Music Sales Pty Limited
Executive Offices
4th Floor, Lisgar House
30-32 Carrington Street
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Telephone: 61 2 9299 8877
Fax: 02 - 61 2 9299 6564
E-mail: musicsales@w...
WWW: http://www.wr.com.au/musicsales/

Everybody performs this piece but not many places carry the music.

--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
http://www.mp3.com/LizSmith and

emusic.com