Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sharon Szymanski" <szy@n...>
Date:  Sat Jun 22, 2002  3:14 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Affects of steroids on the voice

I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell John and others on the
list how much we appreciate their information and help on medical issues
of importance to singers. We are so very lucky to have, among our
members, people who are willing to take time and effort to help others
with no thought of recompense (somehow, this seems even more special
when dealing with those in the medical profession, whose services are
traditionally quite expensive). Even if one has a caring physician, he
or she may not always understand the needs and fears of a singer. I am
proud to be a part of this list and appreciate all it's members, but
just wanted to acknowledge this segment particularly.

Sincerely,
Sharon Szymanski

emusic.com