Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Thu May 16, 2002  2:31 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Amazing Opera review

Cynthia and Vocalister:

I read the revue. It was typical of the writings intended to be
clever and supportive of the writer. It said little else. I know
almost nothing of the production that was reviewed except that the
writer found it repulsive and ridiculous. But little else.

Such reviews have always existed in opera. They have little value
and, thankfully, most die with the anonymity of their authors.

But thank you for the opportunity to share.

--
Lloyd W. Hanson

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19093 Re: Amazing Opera reviewcolin-reed@l...   Thu  5/16/2002
19094 Re: Amazing Opera reviewReg Boyle   Thu  5/16/2002
19097 Re: Amazing Opera reviewcolin-reed@l...   Thu  5/16/2002
19104 Re: Amazing Opera reviewReg Boyle   Thu  5/16/2002

emusic.com