Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Sat Apr 27, 2002  1:36 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] summer opera workshops

I've done Crittenden several times and enjoyed it. It's how I learned to
act. The intensive amount of time is an absolute joy, IMO. You really get
to focus without distractions of anything else.

This is really serendipity that you brought that up (or synchronicity, if
you go by Life Makeovers or Artist's Way). I was just about to post a
question re Crittenden - anyone know if he'll be doing it at American
University in DC again? I was going to send a student (young bass-baritone
who is new to opera).

Feel free to write me privately (new e-mail address!!!)

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"

emusic.com