Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vanessa M Quigley" <vmquigley@a...>
Date:  Fri Apr 26, 2002  1:36 pm
Subject:  summer opera workshops

I am trying to decide whether or not to do a summer opera workshop.
Auditions are coming up in a few weeks so I need to decide if it is worth
the money. One if the ones I'm thinking about is the Crittenden Opera
Workshop. Has anyone done that one? It is for 2 weeks and a total of 100+
hours. The other one I'm thinking about is at the New England Conservatory
here in Boston. That one is for 3 weeks but only 36 hours and costs $100
more. $ per hour makes the decision seem like a no brainer but, I'm the mom
with 4 kids so juggling the 100 hours with kids home on summer break would
be a nightmare. However, if it is really 1st class and would be worth it
I'm sure I could work something out.
Any thoughts???

Vanessa

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18953 Re: summer opera workshopsChristine Thomas   Sat  4/27/2002
18954 Re: summer opera workshopsMargaret Harrison   Sat  4/27/2002
18957 Re: summer opera workshopsMargaret Harrison   Sun  4/28/2002
18961 Re: summer opera workshopsomigurt@a...   Sun  4/28/2002
18969 Re: summer opera workshopsKaren Mercedes   Mon  4/29/2002

emusic.com