Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Wed May 24, 2000  6:03 pm
Subject:  Kayla's composition hits the charts

Yeah, I'm bragging!

Yesterday I wrote about one of my 12 year olds- singer/pianist/composer- a cute
blind girl, who is on m MP3 (www.mp3.com/Kayla). Today she scored on the big
board.

"Angel In Disguise" hit the top 50 on the North-Eastern USA music charts after
only three days, climbing from number 111 yesterday to number 42 today.

You gotta hear this kid.

Okay, I'm through.

--
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D./Mus.D.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

"Specializing in Management of exceptionally talented youth in Music"
<http://www.newenglandtalent.org> EPI Records - NetWork Films

"Making children do something they don't want to do is the job of the parents.
If that doesn't work, there are always juvenile detention centers." - Mike R.
-

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1885 Re: Kayla's composition hits the charts Laura Sharp   Wed  5/24/2000   2 KB

emusic.com