Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Mon Apr 15, 2002  12:58 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Second-Hand Smoke

even though you aren't planning a serious career in
music...second hand smoke is still bad for your health
(overall)...Drinking lots of water is a good
option...eat lots and lots of greens and drink green
tea...If you can invest in a small warm mist
humidifier for your home that is good too...The other
thing i would suggest is taking up yoga, tai chi,
hapkido, etc...They are all good...Many of them focus
on breathing and that would probably help!
this will by no means fix everything...but an overall
healthy lifestyle should help counter some of the
effects of yucky second hand smoke...
good luck!

Christine Z

--- Shanna Hollich <Shadow123@r...> wrote:
> I know there's been a bit of a thread about smoking
> recently on the list, and I have a (sort-of-)related
> question.

> my problem - I am exposed to a heinous amount of
> second-hand cigarette smoke at work.
. I'm wondering if there's anything else I