Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Sun Apr 7, 2002  8:05 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] beginning teacher's angst.

as for the piano part...i have that problem too...i am
blessed to have access to a cd burner though...and
have the cd accompaniments for the "first book of..."
and "24 italian arts songs..." collection...that
usually helps...i make copies for my students and they
can practice with those...i can play scales...and
could probably play the accompaniments if i had time
to practice them...but i find it difficult to play and
listen and watch them all at once...
i do find, however, the more i teach...the better my
piano skills get...so take heart...if my keyboard
skills can improve...anyones can!
xoxo
Christine

Oh- and my piano is limited. Anyone else with