Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Fri Mar 22, 2002  7:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Argh another problem

Ok...i don;t normally question other teachers and
their policies...but if she is going to be gone this
long...why did she accept new students? and Why didn;t
she find someone to take her students while she is
gone is she wants to have a studio recital. I have
never had a voice teacher who was gone for a long
period of time who didn;t secure a substitute. If
young singers could figure it all out on their own, we
wouldn;t be taking lessons. Have you considered
taking some lessons with another teacher (during her
absence)? or at least working with a REALLY good
coach?
Christine

--- Lea Ann Martin <LeaAnn@k...> wrote:

> I do not really know what her medical situation is
> as she hasn't shared it with me, but I do know she
> NEVER returned my phone call regarding my throat
> being sore EVERY time I sing. My previous phone
> messages to her were returned a week later.
> Apparently my last phone call won't be returned at
> all. Maybe I am insensitive but that sort of makes
> me unhappy with her.
>
> Lea Ann
>

> removed]

http://movies.yahoo.com/