Vocalist.org archive

From:  Fiona Chow <fionat@i...>
Date:  Mon Feb 11, 2002  7:42 am
Subject:  OT (a bit) - travelling around the US (Illinois, Michigan and NYC)

Hello again,

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be going off to do some
auditions! I have a lot of travelling in store and am not sure the best way
to do it - so I wonder if those of you who live in these areas, or simply
do a lot of travelling might be able to help me a bit. I'm very
inexperienced in this area, and I have little money.

I'm looking mostly for a cheap, yet direct (I hate travelling and find it
frazzling) method of transportation (bus, train, etc.) and driving is not an
option:

From Chicago to NYC (so far, the greyhound looks cheap, but what are trains
like? I've never taken one!)?

From Ann Arbor to Chicago?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Fiona

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17378 Re: OT (a bit) - travelling around the US (IllinoElizabeth Finkler   Mon  2/11/2002

emusic.com