Vocalist.org archive

From:  " Mirko Ruckels" <mirkoruckels@i...>
Date:  Wed Jan 9, 2002  9:34 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Digest Number 974

>Of course, and I'm not the one who started questioning taste here. What was
most important in that article, and >I believe that point has been missed by
those who have commented on it, is questioning what makes a >celebrity. What
merits, MUSICALLY SPEAKING, do the Beatles and Harrison in particular hold
in order to >justify all that appreciation ( and such reactions to articles
questioning that )? The point is VALUE, not taste.

>Best wishes,
>
>Caio Rossi

If you believe in VALUE over taste, then you must believe that there is some
ultimate truth out there, and that there is some *scale* to which we can
judge everything.
Give me taste over value anytime.

Mirko

emusic.com