Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
"Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Tue Nov 20, 2001  5:36 pm
Subject:  completely sappy

My reaction to the song "Hero" sung by Enreque Iglesias was sooooo sappy and
funny I thought I had to share. Honestly I have heard this song twice and each
time I was reduced to a puddle of tears in seconds, ha ha ha. soon I will
revert into a screaming teenager in my bedroom of fan worship. Seriously
though that song is very romantic....eeee gads I would by the album but I get
so emotional I can't even listen to the stupid song. Anyone else heard it or
like it? It's so deperate passionate love-songish. I would order the sheet
music but I doubt I would be able to sing it with out bursting into tears.
Good lord....how embarrassing!

Lea Ann

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15423 Re: completely sappy Deal Diva Laura   Tue  11/20/2001   3 KB
15436 Re: completely sappy Mezzoid@a...   Wed  11/21/2001   2 KB

emusic.com