Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  cesar boneo <cboneo@y...>
cesar boneo <cboneo@y...>
Date:  Sun Nov 11, 2001  3:24 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] First audition

well i think only a psycopath would fell no fear, the singers and all stage
performers must learn to live with stage fright and even learn to utilize it as
a positive factor in performance.Think about you singing in the shower ,that
works for me.
Ingo Duckerschein <ingo_d@y...> escribió: Well, I had my very first
Ingo Duckerschein <ingo_d@y...> escribió: Well, I had my very first
audition today... and while I didn't exactly
amaze the director I seem to have done enough to get the part. Come
late March I'll be singing the role of the Vicar in Britten's Albert
Herring for the City Opera in London (we're only doing Act Two, Scene
One I believe).

I have just one question -- are all auditions going to feel this nerve
wrecking? I thought my knees were going to melt on me during those 5
short minutes of singing and there were more butterflies buzzing in my
stomach than I could count!

Thank you everyone for all the helpful posts over the last two years.
Reading Vocalist has definitely helped me in finding my voice.

Have a good weekend everyone,
Ingo

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

¿Quieres armar tu própia página Web pero no sabes HTML?Usa los asistentes de
edición de Yahoo! Geocities y tendrás tu sitio en sólo minutos.Visítanos en
Yahoo! Geocities.

emusic.com