Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sat Nov 3, 2001  11:26 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] sposa son disprezzata

In a message dated 11/02/2001 1:28:39 PM Central Standard Time,
LeaAnn@k... writes:
LeaAnn@k... writes:

<< reading your email about your frustration with Caro mio ben... It made me
think... do you know what you're singing about??? When you wrote: "Tan to
rigouuuuurrr..." It is obvious that you don't know what these words are, or
even how to spell them..

Well you do sound harsh...in fact very! >>

I agree. To whom was it obvious? Not me, and I read between the lines
pretty well (if I do say so myself)! And some people don't type as well as
others. So even though Lee Ann was joking, if she was not joking and she
misspelled, so what? Some people don't capitalize, for whatever reasons (Hi
Mike!). Does this mean that they don't know how to punctuate? Some people
type REALLY fast (like me) and sometimes hit "send" before correcting a typo.
Does that mean the person is a moron? (Right answer: NO.)

Remember what happens when one assumes....

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>