Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Fri Oct 19, 2001  11:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Vocal Pedagogy direction? Long & Opinion to Mike mostly!

Greypins@a... wrote:

> << I wrote that post when I'd had one too many
> sherry!! I'm amazed that it was as lucid as it was!! >>
>
> (sherry? instant heartburn! ian, how can you stand that stuff?)
> don't worry, i don't think anyone noticed.

Now, Mike, we must educate you! If you come to Washington,
Karen Mercedes and I (I hope she won't mind me volunteering
her) will take you to Jaleo, our favorite reasonably priced
Spanish Tapas restaurant. It must have 15 sherries on the
wine menu, each as different from one another as a pinot
noir is from a chardonnay. You can order by the glass for
an apertif. And also an amazing after-dinner spirit that
Karen had and let me taste (I forget the name, but hopefully
she'll rectify my forgetfulness!).

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14834 OMG! Fellow Vocalists AND Sherry Lovers thomas mark montgomery   Sat  10/20/2001   2 KB
14865 Re: OMG! Fellow Vocalists AND Sherry Lovers Karen Mercedes   Mon  10/22/2001   2 KB
14841 Sherry Peggy! Ian Belsey   Sun  10/21/2001   2 KB

emusic.com