Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Wed Oct 10, 2001  10:16 pm
Subject:  Thanks to everyone it helped!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone here for their help and
suggestions regarding "head tone" guess what? I got it I got it...it just
clicked. I went to my lesson today and BOOM there it was, I told my teacher "I
have had lots of help and I have been working hard on this so lets see what
happened" and I opened my mouth to do some exercised and there it was. SO
thanks again everyone...and my range has already extended itself to a high A. I
am pleased because that's about an octave higher than it was 2 weeks ago when I
was trying to force those high notes out with my chest. It was pretty easy, it
didn't work my throat (because I wasn't using my throat) and I just feel pretty
darn good. Hurrah for all of you!!!! On a funny "note" when I am outside
gardening I practice head tone exercises....I very loudly "MEEEOW MEEOW MEEOW"
and whimper like a puppy and KAW KAW KAW..and generally scare the neighbors!

Lea Ann

emusic.com