Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Sat Sep 22, 2001  8:35 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] looking for obscure operettas

Hello, vocalisters!

I'm in search of some pretty obscure operettas... (listed below) at least, I
can't find them in my local libraries!!!! If anyone is familiar with these
and can give me some inside info about roles in them for a young lyric mezzo
(my typical opera roles are Cherubino, Siebel, Erika (Vanessa), most Handel
pants roles, Dorabella, Carmen, etc...)

Victor Herbert's Sweethearts

von Suppe's Boccaccio (I know that the title role is a mezzo pants role, but
I don't know how it lies, how heavy it is, etc...)

Kalman's Herbstmanover

something called Dreimaderlhaus

Thank you so much!!!
Lauren

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14206 Re: looking for obscure operettas Karen Mercedes   Mon  9/24/2001   3 KB

emusic.com