Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  gwyee@r...
gwyee@r...
Date:  Sat Sep 8, 2001  3:10 am
Subject:  "Jocelyn"

Dear Vocalistmates,

Sorry for re-posting my earlier note. There wasn't a response when I first
posted it. If anyone knows ANYthing about this piece, I'd appreciate your
help! Karen?
Thanks, again. GW-, dT

>I need a little help, please, with an opera by Godard. My teacher has
given me a song called "Lullaby" [Oh, ne t'eveille pas encor] from the opera
_Jocelyn_. As I understand it, the opera didn't survive intact? Does
anybody know this opera, and what it's about, and where the song fits in the
story? Much thanks in advance.

GWendel, dT

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14029 Re: "Jocelyn" Steven Mello   Sat  9/8/2001   3 KB

emusic.com