Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Tako Oda" <toda@m...>
"Tako Oda" <toda@m...>
Date:  Fri Sep 7, 2001  5:10 am
Subject:  Re: Rock Songs using Choirs

"Sandra" <sandra@b...> wrote:
> I'm trying to come up with a good list of rock songs which use
choirs. I can
> think of a few, but I know there are a ton out there that I am
missing.
> It's for a project I'm working on, and the more options we have,
the better.

The live version of a U2 song, I *think* the title is "I still
haven't found what I'm looking for", uses a gospel choir. The 2nd
song on Mariah Carey's 1st CD ("There has got to be a way"?) ditto.
The band Queen was at the forefront of being their own chorus using
multitracking technology - "Bohemian Rhapsody" is a good example.

Tako

emusic.com