Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
buzzcen@a...
Date:  Tue Jul 10, 2001  4:24 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] NATS/JOS

I just recently received notice I will be published in the JAN/FEB issue of
NATS JOS. The article is titled "Post Operative Posture Memory
Rehabilitation: A Behavioral Approach Using Speech Level Singing Exercises
and Balanced Onsets". I worked very closely with Dr. Robert Bastian on this
and believe it will be an important addition to the literature in that it
will inform readers of the phenomenon and a researched method as how to
correct it.

Randy Buescher

dramadiva2002@y...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13109 Re: NATS/JOS dclark   Tue  7/10/2001   3 KB
13111 Re: NATS/JOS dramadiva2002@y...   Wed  7/11/2001   3 KB

emusic.com