Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
"Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
Date:  Mon Jun 11, 2001  5:41 am
Subject:  Montreal, Quebec listers!

I am planning on moving to Montreal sometime in the fall. Although I have
quite a few friends there (singers and non-singers), I figured it couldn't
hurt to get a few more contacts, since this will be a major move for me
(scary) and I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting myself into...

I am especially interested in singing teacher recommendations. I just
finished my undergrad here and am eventually thinking of doing my masters,
but want alittle time off. I especially enjoy singing Baroque music and
most of my work so far as been in the oratorio/recital genre. Any thoughts
along this line would be appreciated.

However, if you live in Montreal and are willing to give general advice - I
will need to look into finding a place to live, etc. All the stuff that
goes along with moving...

Please respond privately.

Thanks,

Fiona