Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
"Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
Date:  Sat Apr 28, 2001  7:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Voice Lessons over the summer

Lynda is correct of course. I should have been more clear, though I wish
we'd had Mike at our side when it was all happening. NATS was only involved
regarding the ethics of teaching a student currently in another teacher's
studio and perhaps only because our teacher at the time was and is very
active in her region and looked to them for support.

OK, back to lurking for me. I re-read my post and saw that I only discreetly
(though unnecessarily) changed my room mates' name half the time! I'm
blaming it on the pain of typing with thoracic outlet syndrome, but I think
it's really early onset senility.

Best to all,

Laura Sharp

From: LYNDA313@a...
> Subject: Re: Re: Voice Lessons Over the Summer
>
> Mike, it has to do with the NATS code of ethics. I imagine that is the
basis under which they became "involved" in the situation.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11458 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer Greypins@a...   Sat  4/28/2001   3 KB
11465 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer Jeffrey Snider   Sun  4/29/2001   3 KB
11471 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer John Link   Sun  4/29/2001   2 KB
11482 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer Jeffrey Snider   Mon  4/30/2001   2 KB
11484 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer John Link   Mon  4/30/2001   3 KB
11463 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer susanna_co@j...   Sun  4/29/2001   5 KB
11468 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer Greypins@a...   Sun  4/29/2001   3 KB
11470 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer Jeffrey Snider   Sun  4/29/2001   4 KB
11469 Re: Voice Lessons over the summer susanna_co@j...   Sun  4/29/2001   4 KB

emusic.com