Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
"Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Wed Apr 11, 2001  10:08 pm
Subject:  Raising money for theatre

A while ago I posted about the problems we are having trying to save a
theatre in Nottingham, to continue to provide a venue for amateur operatic
societies (amongst others) in this city. Well, for anyone in the area a
group of us will be performing a real mix of music in the market square on
Sunday 22nd and 29th April. The music will cover musicals, opera, big band,
small group jazz, art song, etc. I'm giving up my birthday for this (29th),
so anyone who can come and hear us and support us would be most welcome. If
anyone UK based has any ideas about corporate or charitable organisations
who may wish to contribute to our cause (we are a registered charity), we
would be most thankful.

Best wishes

Colin Reed, tenor
Newark, UK