Vocalist.org archive

From:  sjdr9523@y...
sjdr9523@y...
Date:  Thu Mar 22, 2001  2:43 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Is there a doctor in the house? (herniae?)

First of all, thank you both for your responses. I will make an
appointment tomorrow, and try and not do anything to aggravate it.

In the meantime, can you tell me if there is any other remedy for a
hernia besides "the surgery"? I've known a couple of people who have
had it, and they were out of commission for a number of weeks. They
weren't even trying to be opera singers! Of course I will discuss this
with the doctor here, but I'd like to be aware of any alternatives to
this (from what I hear) long and painful ordeal.

Many thanks!

emusic.com