Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Mon Mar 12, 2001  4:37 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] would roger wagner have cloned a human?

Without giving too much away (its a rather guarded secret), in a current
Broadway show where two characters have regularly recurring high Cs and
Ds, the high notes have been sampled and what you are hearing is never
live. And on a similar subject, the Alagnas were involved recently in a
contract cancellation dispute, allegedly because the opera house refused
to use some sort of voice enhancing equipment that the Alagnas use
regularly all over the world.

Mark Montgomery

> Opera where they sound sampled every note
> and vowel in my voice and then the Synth player
> (wizard) who did this played a chorus of
> mini me mE ME's singing a chorus in (gosh
> I can't remember the Opera; it was an effort to

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10195 Re: would roger wagner have cloned a human? Nancy Fontana   Mon  3/12/2001   3 KB

emusic.com