Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
"Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Tue Mar 6, 2001  1:55 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Ornamenting the Baroque line...

Find copies of both the Coopersmith and the Watkins Shaw editions of Handel's
_Messiah_. In the introductory remarks are notes on how to ornament with some
musical examples. Ornaments are suggested in the arias in at least one of the
editions if not both. My scores are in my studio so I can't double check for
details.
Cindy Donnell

I remember some very old posts from the original Vocalist.org site
regarding sources on conventional Baroque ornamentation. I didn't
need the info then, but oops, I need it now :)

Do any of you remember this or can help me out?

Thanks!
Diane

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details