Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@i...>
"Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@i...>
Date:  Fri Mar 2, 2001  1:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Belt examples

> Mikw said:
> "suppose a student came to you with that cd and said "i want to sing like
> celine dion, not barbra streisand". what would you do, help the student
> toward that goal despite your feelings, campaign to convince the student
> that
> aiming for barbra would be better or, would you just say "sorry son, i
> don't
> teach that way"?"
>
> My response (although I am not Barry):
> Hmmm...if this young man wants to sing Celine Dion, I say "good luck!"

Mine would be: OH... what a terrible taste you have!

BTW, has anyone here listened to Barbra's live cd??? She sings live half of
what she sings in a studio. Or maybe it was her nose creating a vacuum
around the mike. ( regardless of that nose, I must be the only person who
thinks Barbra is a beautiful woman. )

bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com